Welcome to Mayslake Nature Study &
Capturing Nature’s Beauty
Next Meeting – December 21st at 7 pm
Presentation: My Favorite Local Photography Location
Speakers: Our Members!
Location: Fullersburg Woods Meeting Building – The new temporary home of MNSPC!
- Barbara Dunn: Chicago Botanic Garden
- Steve Ornberg: Jasper Pulaski
- Jack Shouba: Corron Farm, A Campton Township Open Space
- Hank Erdmann: Hammel Woods
- Frank Norton: “It’s a Small World After All”
- Please bring a dessert or appetizer to share.
- Coffee, hot chocolate and tea will be provided. Please bring your own beverage if you would like something else
- January 2nd – No meeting
- February 6th – Program : TBD
- March 6th – Program: TBD
- April 3rd – Program: TBD
- May 8th – Program: TBD
We meet the first Monday of every month throughout the whole year, and then 4 times a year, competition is held on the third Monday of the Month. We meet the whole year, not stopping for the summer months as some other Club will do. View our scheduled meetings and events in our calendar